Sure we all know there are essentials like food, water, shelter to survive. But aside from those, there are certain items that I do not feel I could live without on a day-to-day basis.
1. Cell phone - The obvious contender. Between work, being a mom, a wife, and having a social life, I honestly do not think I could survive without a cell phone. Now I don't necessarily need a smart phone, if we went back to the good old days of flip phones, that would be sufficient for my needs. I would just require some form of mobile communication, so that I have the ability to let others know I'm still breathing. Honestly I don't know how we ever lived without them. TBT to this beautiful RAZR, which I never actually owned but begged my mother for all the time.
For fun reading, check out this article about the RAZR actually making a comeback very soon! https://www.t3.com/feature/motorola-razr-release-date-price-specs
2. Internet - another obvious one. I'm a new mom, and as a new mom Google and Alexa are my best friends these days. There are just so many weird things, and I need all the answers stat. What is this rash, is this color poo normal, what are these noises my infant keeps making, is there such a thing as too much sleep? Really, the list is endless, guys.
3. Hair Ties - OK, so hear me out...if you run into me during the week, 9 times out of 10 my hair is going to be down for work, BUT there are times I absolutely need to have my hair tied up ie. gym, summer heat, when my infant is getting handsy. If hair ties didn't exist, I would quite literally be a sweaty mess, and that's just not a good look for me. #sorrynotsorry
My new favorite hairties are our Teleties which grip my hair nicely, give my ponytail incredible volume, and don't leave a crease! https://modontrend.com/teleties/
4. Target - I mean, who out of you could honestly live without Tarjé?! It is essential to my humanity. Between toiletries, snacks, clothes, baby gear, decor... you name it, Target has it. Need a last minute gift for my mother-in-law? Target has it. Almost out of formula? Target's got you covered. I'm bored and would love to frivolously spend my money on things I don't actually need? ON MY WAY TO TARGET!
5. Coffee - Let's be honest, most days I feel like I could just take a nap standing up, so having my morning pick-me-up is critical for daily functioning. I require 1 cup minimum for own sanity, and 2 cups for full potential. I'm really not too picky how it comes either--black, with sugar, or in a fun and fancy Starbucks order--I'll take it however I can get it.